Thursday, March 22, 2012

Disclaimer of the Chicago Journal

I write news after I read them from respected sources online. My version of that news  is unique because I write with a background of a Technology blog writer and an average citizen of Chicago. I feel the need of writing this kind of version because I believe people who will read my blog have different preferences and will surely like the opinions shared in every news.

All opinions written in this blog is owned by the author, Max Thornton, and therefore, not accounted to any company, group, brand, person or any representation mentioned in this blog.

Because of the issues above, posts in this blog may express biases and limitations. Readers therefore are advised to use the contents of this blog at their own risk and responsibility.

I am not suggesting that you need to follow, believe, or understand my thoughts declared in here. Contents of this blog is  intended for reading and research purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't add links or try to spam this blog. Thanks.