Thursday, March 22, 2012

All about The Chicago Journal

I started as a technology blog writer and became very interested with the latest technology news. Though I write tips and tutorials most of the time, news reading and reporting inspired my thoughts. I believe writing technology-related articles sometimes commands me to stick to the book but writing news seems to free me in expressing my self.

Because of that inspiration, I decided to write a blog of world news in general and not limited with technology-related topics alone. This news blog will ultimately be enriched with my opinions. I believe like any other normal human being, I need to speak my thoughts, idea, comment, suggestion or even belief on something that is in one way or another significant to my life.

You will read my blog because you have the latest news posted everyday and you have my opinions to inspire you also to be involved, be responsive, and be free as a citizen of democracy.

And, you will be back for another day because something just enlightened, stroked, shocked, and interest you.

This blog was officially started March 23, 2012. This is authored, edited, and mastered by Max Thornton.

You can contact me for any feedback at maxthornton23@gmail.com.

SHORT URL: All about The Chicago Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't add links or try to spam this blog. Thanks.